The main addressees of the final results of the project will be forming, teachers and tutors of Vocational training, as well as any interested person in these new professional qualifications on rural bioenergy rurally because the project also tries to contribute to the permanent learning and the not formal formation.
The project tries to involve during its development to the major possible number of stakeholders (at least of 150 different entities) that will be representatives of the sectors involved directly in the learning process, training and employment, for what the implication of these social speakers is fundamental for the design of a plan of vocational training. The priority groups will be:
- Groups of local action and actors of rural development (Leader, Horizon 2020…) Networks of rural development / Federations and associations of rural development
- Farms ‘unions and cattle and forest associations
- Associations for the valuation of the biomass
- Producers’ Associations of renewable energy
- Companies of technology of bio-energy and their associations
- Environmental Associations
- Institutes of rural young women and women’s associations
- Centers of investigation and Universities
- Entities of not formal vocational training and with programs of permanent learning, especially in the rural zones.
- Centers of formal vocational training (Agriculture, Agro-food industries and professional families of Energy – water principally)
- Teachers’ Associations of vocational training and other professionals of the education
- Other entities linked to the fields of the agriculture and the renewable energies public entities public and deprived from employment to local level / regional / national.
- Businessmen’s associations.
Moreover, the project will try to involve those who elaborate the policies, to the managers and to the authorities: local authorities and authorities related to the education, the agriculture, the renewable energies, the environment, etc.